Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comments on feature news article

kayew::
I am so grateful that you not only wrote this but got it published. I too wrote a book of poetry while going through a divorce which was extremely abusive and then wrote a book to explain it. I never had it published. I also wrote a book after that to put my own thoughts into words as to one of the plans I had developed after I had gotten away, but never got it published either. I didn't know where to start to get them published. I don't know how to go about it. Perhaps you could email me and let me know as I feel we have so much in common. Thank you. ~~~ Naomi is my sister and I saw much of the abuse that happen when I was younger, even when she was married I can remember her ex husband pulling a knife on her. I am proud that she is opening up. I lived the nightmares for years but never spoke of it.......which made me just as guilty but didn't know how to say anything. I haven't gotten a copy of the book yet but I plan to because it’s important to support her. ~Sam Butler

No comments: